A downloadable tool for Android
Hi, If you're an entrepreneur like me you need a way to keep track of your buisiness hours
Rhg Timecard is an app for small business and work at home entrepreneurs that can keep track of up to 12 employees hours, breaks, overtime hours, and weather or not they started work on time. You can also use it for recording travel time, fieldwork time, or tons of other things you need to keep a time record of. Rhg Timecard has a unique look and employee incentive with an 'active earth' icon in the center that moves every 1/2 hour, with the front side always representing where on the globe 12 o'clock noon is. The hidden incentive is when you open the app and the earth hasn't yet turned to your accustomed punch in time's position you are still early and will be inclined to punch in before it switches. Rhg Timecard also works in all timezones as it sets the correct time and 12 noon positioning of the Earth animation. You can log in, punch in, then shut down the app on your phone and even log out but when you start Rhg Timecard back up again and log in, everythings still as it was, if you were punched in you are still punched in, or if you were on break you will still be on break till you stop break or punch out.
You as manager also have the ability to set all names, company names, passwords and work start time as well as late alowance time for yourself and your employees. Also you can view all timecards in a text file, which you can choose to print out or view any week's or the entire year for any employee you choose as the records will be permanently stored including year changes so you can keep your records indefinitely.
General use Android:
Tap the menu button on the top right and below that the first menu comes up with 3 choices:
1. Clock - Brings you to the log in page
2. About - Brings up this text file
3. EXIT - Exits the app
On the clock page tap the menu button on the top right and 3 choices come up, Log in, Log out and Manager
1. Log in- You will be asked your employee number (0 - 12) , then your password and if correct logs you in so you can punch in, out, take break or come back from break.
2. Log out - Logs you out.
3. Manager - You will be asked for your password and if correct logs you in so you can keep track of your employees and company(s).
Manager settings and Setting up yourself and your employees:
Tap the menu button on the top right and select Clock. On the clock page tap the menu button on the top right and select Manager and 4 choices come up -
1. Add employee - Tap enter and type the employee's number which can be from 0 - 12 and tap set.
Note that employee # 0 and the corresponding password is reserved for you the manager.
Employee name -
Next type the employee's name and press set.
Company name - Now enter the employee's company name and tap set.
Employee password- can be letter numbers and basic symbols, don't use the / \ | * @ ones tho. Your employee is now saved including starting date of employment. If you wish to set the Late employee settings (Permissions) do so now, make sure to go through all the setup steps to successfully add an employee. After that log out and then log back in to add another employee.
2. Permissions - Here you can set the starting time for work for each employee, and asks you if employees are allowed to be late. the current setting will be displayed on The left. Tap the yes or no buttons to change the setting. If you choose no you will be asked the start hour of the day (0 - 24 hours), start minute and how long, in minutes (0 - 59), they are allowed to be late beyond the start time. Press set between each choice.
3. History - You will be asked to enter the employee number 0-12, the year to audit and the week to audit, 1-53 will give you the week report, and entering 54 will give you the year report. Now you can tap the View report button or the Print report button
4. Log out - Logs the manager out and exits the menu.
Please watch the instructional video and/or see a more detailed and up to date explanation on using this app on the RHG Timecard homepage
due to abuse I have disabled the press from downloading my apps for free. The reason is because it was downloaded for free by some press agent, never heard from the downloader, no review, no comments, nothing. Sleazy. So all press privileges to download my paid apps for free are blocked. If you are a legitimate press entity and would like to download my app for free for analysis email me at email@example.com with a description of your intentions on reviewing my app, who you represent, and where and when a review will be posted,
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.